Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Do you see a pattern here?

Erika was kind enough to send me a link to her blog where she had her infamous discussions with Candy. Candy links to her side of the story on her blog, but she never really let Erika have her say.

Erika, in a way is like the pioneer of Visits to Candyland. She did what I am trying to do here - keep a documentation of her side of the discussion before it gets deleted, disposed of, twisted and lied about on Candy's blog.

Here is the link to Erika's archive.


I do want to say that I do not believe for a moment that Candy has some type of elaborate filtering system on her blogger/google comments. I think the people of Google are just a little bit smarter than she is and if they could offer that type of service, they'd have it up for every one now. I also do not believe she gets 2000 hits a day. I checked her blog with Technorati and Alexa and that just does not appear to be the truth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Romanism is a false religion, that constitutes a false church, led by a false pastor, that preaches a false gospel. It is the best that Satan has to offer of man-made and man-centered religion that sees salvation by joining grace plus merit, faith plus works, and Christ plus Pope. The theological term is called semi-Pelagianism. This is works righteousness at its finest. This is another gospel (Gal. 1:6-9) which is no gospel at all."

This quote says it better than anything I've come across. Salvation IS ONLY through Christ and NOTHING else. Feel free to read the whole article if you dare.

http://a1m.org/page.php?page=template1.php&pageid=7e5acf420f3f8ff66be4e9c83d08a0bb

I find your candyland blog sad and hateful.

Elena LaVictoire said...

LOL! Oh Patty, what a hypocrite!!

You link me to a site that does nothing but mock Frank Beckwith's conversion to Catholicism, and then you call my site hateful because I'm defending myself against her lies and venum?

You're quite a piece of work!

But please note, at least you get to put your POV out here. Which is more than I get to do on Candy's blog.

Why don't you examine your conscience and see if there's something you can do to scourge the bigotry and hatered out of your own heart M'K?

Elena LaVictoire said...

And just because you know I love to hear both sides, here is Mr. Beckwith's reasons for converting to Catholicism.

Thank you soooo much Patty for bringing this to my attention and giving me an opportunity to air the other side.

Sue said...

Elena,
I have been lurking her for quite some time now and just want to tell you that I think you are doing good work. Please don't loose heart and stop defending your faith.
Several months ago I was the target of one of Candy's attacks, hense the reluctancy to post. At this point I really don't care if she attacks me.

Kelly said...

Patty, we know that semi-Pelagianism is a heresy, because it was branded so by the Catholic Church.

According to Catholic Encyclopedia:

"3 July, 529, the Second Synod of Orange, which condemned Semipelagianism as heresy. In twenty-five canons the entire powerlessness of nature for good, the absolute necessity of prevenient grace for salutary acts, especially for the beginning of faith, the absolute gratuity of the first grace and of final perseverance, were defined, while in the epilogue the predestination of the will to evil was branded as heresy (cf. Denzinger-Bannwart, nn. 174-200). As Pope Boniface II solemnly ratified the decrees in the following year (530), the Synod of Orange was raised to the rank of an Ĺ“cumenical council."