Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hello

Hello everyone, my name is Erika and I am going to be a new contributor to VTC. I am a "cradle" Catholic who was not taught the faith very well. I have spent the last 12 years trying to figure out what I believed and even had a crisis of faith. I have had periods of spiritual dryness and moments when I felt so close to God. I have studied the Catholic Faith for the past year in as much depth as time would allow. I enjoy apologetics and comparative religion as well as philosophy. I try as hard as I can to remain humble and pray that I come across that way when posting on this blog.
I did not join VTC to bash anyone or their faith. I have joined this team of articulate ladies to help spread the truth about the Catholic religion. I hope that I can contribute in a meaningful way while respecting everyone's faith and feelings.
Your Sister in Christ,
Erika

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Good to see you, Erika!