Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Homemanagement binders can be simple and almost free!!

Large Family Mothering: REALLY frugal home binder:

"By the way, if you don't have the time or inclination to create anything like the binders that everyone is raving about, I will let you in on a little secret; my 'binder' for years has been nothing more than a spiral notebook (you can find these for as little as 10 cents) that I separated into sections by using mini-sticky notes as tabs. I have used this system successfully for many years, while I managed a houseful of children and homeschooled. I have stacks of these filled books in my file cabinet that I have saved for posterity--complete with my computations that I did at the grocery store as I was filling my cart with goods. With these little notebooks I have successfully kept an organized kitchen and my house is almost always clean and tidy. We have a system that we follow everyday, it just changes so often that it is a waste to type and print out something permanent. Writing down a few notes so that I don't forget from day-to-day is much more efficient."

Candy aka Prayzgod puts a comment in under this one.

1 comment:

ann nonymous said...

Ha! That was a funny comment (not the post, the comment.) I finally figured this out! It's so much "I, Me, My" that I was trying to look past but, just couldn't get past, or haven't quite yet. Oh, Lord, forgive me. I've got to get to confession before I get hit by a bus.