Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pro-Life Blogs

Pro-Life Blogs

I am interrupting our usual apologetics blog/Candyland reporting, to mention that Blogs For Life will be going strong today on this sad anniversary where abortion on demand became the law of the land. Some bloggers are live-blogging the March forLife

Check it out here and here.



I would like to take a moment here to mention that Candy spent a lot of bandwidth in the Fall with lies about Catholics worshiping the Devil, practicing Paganism, baby sacrifice and a lot of other nonsense. But the truth is that when it comes to the pro-life movement in this country, the Catholic Church has stood strong in supporting life from conception through old age! In fact the church finds life to be so sacred it even still opposes artificial contraception which perverts the loving union of the marital act - something that ALL CHRISTIAN CHURCHES held to before 1930. Without fail, the Catholic church has not wavered in that stand. I'd like to offer Candy a chance this week to acknowledge the pro-life record of the Catholic Church - but I won't hold my breath.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thank you for your blog. I, too, have visited her blog in the past only to become very angry about the things she says regarding the Church Christ started. I've tried, countless times, to discuss topics with her, but she is so sure she knows the answers that it's impossible to ask her to look into different suject matters (she thinks she already knows the answers before I ask). Anyway, I'm so thrilled to see your blog with THE TRUTH! Thank God. She's leading sooooo many people astray. God bless and keep up the great work!