Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Catholic Blog Awards 2008

Last year I wrote:

"I think a more accurate name for this competition would be The Professional Catholic Writer's Blog Awards. That's my opinion and so far nothing has convinced me that I'm wrong on that."

Well, the Professional Catholic Awards anyway. This year the big winner was the What Does The Prayer Really Say? blog, authored by Father Z, moderator for Catholic Online Forum and Ask Father Question Box

Father Z's blog was like the movie Titanic - it won just about everything.
Best Apologetic Blog
Best Blog by Clergy
Best Individual Blog
Best Insider News Blog
Best Overall Catholic Blog
Best Written
Most Insightful and Informative
Most Spiritual
Smartest

The other categories it seemed to come in 2nd or 3rd.

So I guess I should start reading it!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button





Stumble It!

No comments: