Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Pre-emptive post

Since it appears "someone" is impersonating other posters on Candy's com boxes (See below fraudulent posts by both someone claiming to be Catholicmom and Clare) I thought it should be prudent to say that you won't see me commenting in Candy's com boxes anytime in the near future. I have her e-mail address to contact her directly or I can just post here. So if "Elena" makes a comment with links either her or to mydomesticchurch.com, I assure you , it wasn't me! (and probably wasn't Kelly either!)


****************
I didn't think I'd ever find myself saying this, but I think your HMB Lite is a BRILLIANT idea. In fact, I plan to make one of my own.
CatholicMom | Homepage | 02.11.09 - 2:15 pm | #

Gravatar As you know, I did not write the above comment. I would appreciate your removal of the comment. But then again, I have come to the conclusion that you do seem to lack integrity so I am doubtful of any action to this request.
CatholicMom | 02.11.09 - 2:33 pm | #

Gravatar Candy, I am so sorry for the confusion yesterday. It won't happen again.
Clare | Homepage | 02.11.09 - 2:35 pm | #

Gravatar Catholic mom, I didn't know that you didn't write that comment. For not having writing it, you sure kept these two comments close together. The first "CatholicMom" posted her comment at 2:15, and then your comment was the very next one, posting at 2:33pm.

Just what kind of game are you playing here? Can't you just stop hating? Who knows? You may actually like me.
Candy | Homepage | 02.11.09 - 2:43 pm | #


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: